Vous souhaitez intégrer Axeptio sur un CMS
- 1.Login to your WordPress admin panel
- 2.Go to Appearance > Theme Editor
- 3.Under Theme Files (far right), find the Theme Footer (footer.php) and select it
- 4.Paste your Axeptio code before the </body> tag at the bottom
- 5.Click Update File to save changes
- 1.Login to your Shopify panel
- 2.Go to Online Store > Themes > Actions drop-down menu under Current Theme > Edit code > theme.liquid
- 3.Place our code just before the </body> tag at the end of the theme.liquid script
- 1.In your PrestaShop panel select “Add new module“
- 3.Go to “Modules > Modules” , find HTMLbox module and click “Install”
- 4.After installation of the module go to “configure”
- 5.And paste the Axeptio code
- 1.Login to your Bigcommerce panel
- 2.Go to the 'Storefront' section
- 3.Select 'Footer Scripts' from the list
- 4.Paste the Axeptio code into the text area and save your changes
- 1.Log into your AmeriCommerce panel
- 2.Go to the Themes tab on the left side your AmeriCommerce panel
- 3.Click “Edit“ in the theme preview
- 4.Go to the “Templates / Content Only“ tab
- 5.Paste the Axeptio code just before </body> tag
- 6.Click “Save“ to finish the integration process
1. Login to your Drupal Admin dashboard.
2. Go to Structure -> Block layout -> Custom block library and click on the Add custom block button to create your custom block.
4. Go to the Block layout page and click on the Place block button at the Footer first section and select your custom block then Save.
1. Login to your Joomla Admin dashboard.
2. Click on System, then go to the Global Configuration page.
3. Change the Default Editor type to "Editor - CodeMirror" on the Site page.
4. Click on the Extensions, then go to the Modules page
- 1.Login to your Squarespace Admin Control Panel.
1. Login to your Volusion Admin Control Panel.
2. Go to Marketing > SEO page
3. With the Default Values tab selected, paste the Axeptio code snippet into the Globally Appended Meta Tags field
1. Login to your Weebly Admin Control Panel.
1. Login to your Opencart Admin dashboard.
2. Go to the Extensions -> Extensions page and Install Google Analytics
3. Click on the Edit button and insert the Axeptio code into the Google Analytics Code section and change the status to enabled then save it.
1. Login to your 3dcart Admin dashboard.
You can easily integrate Axeptio with your osCommerce store by following the instruction described below. The step-by-step guide is going to introduce you which actions to take in order to implement Axeptio on your website successfully. You’ll be able to set it up in no time to your ecommerce store and then getting started with creating and optimizing your Axeptio widgets.
Here's how to integrate your Axeptio account on your osCommerce site:
1. Login to your CoreCommerce Admin dashboard.
2. Go to the Design -> Edit HTML/CSS page
3. Select the footer.html