Login to your WordPress admin panel
Go to Appearance > Theme Editor
Under Theme Files (far right), find the Theme Footer (footer.php) and select it
Paste your Axeptio code before the </body> tag at the bottom
Click Update File to save changes
or just download our official module 👇
Login to your Shopify panel
Go to Online Store > Themes > Actions drop-down menu under Current Theme > Edit code > theme.liquid
Place our code just before the </body> tag at the end of the theme.liquid script
In your PrestaShop panel select “Add new module“
Download the HTMLbox module (https://mypresta.eu/modules/front-office-features/html-box.html) and add it to your shop by selecting “choose file” then click “Upload this module”
Go to “Modules > Modules” , find HTMLbox module and click “Install”
After installation of the module go to “configure”
And paste the Axeptio code
Login to your Bigcommerce panel
Go to the 'Storefront' section
Select 'Footer Scripts' from the list
Paste the Axeptio code into the text area and save your changes
Log into your AmeriCommerce panel
Go to the Themes tab on the left side your AmeriCommerce panel
Click “Edit“ in the theme preview
Go to the “Templates / Content Only“ tab
Paste the Axeptio code just before </body> tag
Click “Save“ to finish the integration process
1. Login to your Drupal Admin dashboard.
2. Go to Structure -> Block layout -> Custom block library and click on the Add custom block button to create your custom block.
4. Go to the Block layout page and click on the Place block button at the Footer first section and select your custom block then Save.
1. Login to your Joomla Admin dashboard.
2. Click on System, then go to the Global Configuration page.
3. Change the Default Editor type to "Editor - CodeMirror" on the Site page.
4. Click on the Extensions, then go to the Modules page
Login to your Squarespace Admin Control Panel.
1. Login to your Volusion Admin Control Panel.
2. Go to Marketing > SEO page
3. With the Default Values tab selected, paste the Axeptio code snippet into the Globally Appended Meta Tags field
1. Login to your Weebly Admin Control Panel.
1. Login to your Opencart Admin dashboard.
2. Go to the Extensions -> Extensions page and Install Google Analytics
3. Click on the Edit button and insert the Axeptio code into the Google Analytics Code section and change the status to enabled then save it.
1. Login to your 3dcart Admin dashboard.
You can easily integrate Axeptio with your osCommerce store by following the instruction described below. The step-by-step guide is going to introduce you which actions to take in order to implement Axeptio on your website successfully. You’ll be able to set it up in no time to your ecommerce store and then getting started with creating and optimizing your Axeptio widgets.
Here's how to integrate your Axeptio account on your osCommerce site:
1. Login to your CoreCommerce Admin dashboard.
2. Go to the Design -> Edit HTML/CSS page
3. Select the footer.html