You can easily integrate Axeptio with your Shopify site by following the instruction described below.
The step-by-step guide is going to introduce you which actions to take in order to implement Axeptio on your website successfully. You’ll be able to set it up in no time to your site and then getting started with creating and optimizing your Axeptio widgets.
- 1.Copy the code provided by Axeptio to the step "integration"
- 1.Log in to your Shopify admin dashboard.
- 2.In the left sidebar menu, navigate to Online Store > Themes.
- 3.Click the Actions dropdown menu and select Edit code.
- 4.Select the theme.liquid file for your theme.
- 1.Paste your Axeptio code just before the </body> tag in this file.
- 2.In the upper right, click Save.