Easily integrate Axeptio with Unbounce
You can choose where the script should be placed in the document - it defaults to "Before Body End Tag" (before </body>) but you can change that to "After Body Tag" (after <body>), or "Head" (in <head> section)
This script will only run in preview mode, or on a published page (and not in the editor).
Script Manager allows you to apply scripts to all of the pages in a custom domain (or multiple domains) via a single process. If you have scripts (like axeptio) that you need to apply to many pages, Script Manager is designed to make your life a lot easier.
To add a script:
- 1.Click on Settings in the left menu. A new drop-down menu will appear.
- 2.Select Script Manager.
- 3.Click the Add a Script button at the top right of the screen. A dialog box will appear.
- 4.In the new Add a Script dialog box, Enter a name for your script and click the Add Script Details button.
- 5.Use the Placement drop-down menu to choose the placement of your script.
- 6.Use the Included on drop-down menu to choose whether you want your script added to your main pages, confirmation dialog pages, or both.
- 7.Paste or type your script in the editor window.
- 8.Choose the domain(s) that you would like to add your script to via the checkboxes on the right.
- 9.Click the Save Changes button near the bottom left of the screen.
Your script will be applied to all pages for the chosen domain and will be applied automatically to all new pages published to the same domain as well.