A document is a file that you show to the user so that he will approve it. It can be TOS or any other document. The document object is made of the following properties :
* `identifier`: Unique identifier of the document (for ex: tos, nda).
* `name`: Name of document as displayed in the consent collection banner
* `language`: language identifier ISO 638-1 of source file.
* `file`: Details on uploaded file
* `originalName`: Name of uploaded file
* `uploadedAt`: Date and hour when the file was updated
* `size`: Weight of the file in cctets.